- No large upfront fee to become a Franchisee
- Should Franchisees wish to rent a vehicle you could own the car at the end of the term
- All vehicle servicing and maintenance completed by Shofer Pty Ltd
- All vehicles fitted by Shofer with advanced technology including cameras which will be monitored to protect Shofer drivers and passengers
- Drivers supplied with Mobile Phones with unlimited calls & texts
- 24/7 call centre and monitoring should you require assistance
- Instant notification to driver of commissions to be paid
- Access to all Shofer Business support systems
- Extensive on-going Marketing campaign by Shofer to ensure you earn a great income
- Join an Australian tax compliant business
- All Shofer drivers are fully compliant as Shofer ensures all WA State Government, WA Department of Transport and WA licensing requirements have been met
What do I need to become a Shofer Driver?
- Full Western Australian driver’s license (not on “P” plates)
- An F or T extension on your license
- A Good driving record
- A National Police Clearance (generated in the last 6 months or less)
- An ABN with GST Registration
- Good knowledge of the Perth metro area.
- Good English skills both verbal and written.
Please complete survey and we will be in touch to meet and give you all the information you require to earn a great income driving with Shofer