Why Drive with Shofer
- Many options available to suit your lifestyle
- No large upfront fee to become a Franchisee
- Access to all Shofer Business support systems
- Extensive on-going Marketing campaign by Shofer to ensure you earn a great income
- Join an Australian tax compliant business
- All Shofer drivers are fully compliant as Shofer ensures all WA State Government, WA Department of Transport and WA licensing requirements have been met
What do I need to become a Shofer Driver?
- Full Western Australian driver’s license (not on “P” plates)
- An F or T extension on your license
- A Good driving record
- A National Police Clearance (generated in the last 6 months or less)
- An ABN with GST Registration
- Good knowledge of the Perth metro area.
- Good English skills both verbal and written
Please select one of the tabs that suits you!
If you have further enquiries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org